Friday, June 1, 2012

Here goes nothing

So apparently having two babies in two years has taken a toll on my skin. The hormones, both during pregnancy, and after with breastfeeding my babies, have been making my skin unruly. My face is full of breakouts, redness, patches and it's just completely disgusting! I have scoured the internet and youtube, and decided to give the acne.org treatment and regimen a try.

I was excited when the Fed Ex package arrived today during naptime - my cleaning of the kitchen went out the window as I ripped open the box like a kid on Christmas. To keep track of my progress, I am posting a no-make up picture of me right now - mid cleaning, in my messy office.

I am looking forward to this regimen helping my skin to be clear and semi-flawless, but I am not looking forward to the reported breakouts and excessive drying and peeling. I hope to avoid most of that by going slow with the treatment and utilizing the jojoba oil. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment